Benched uses an outside courier, namely UTi Couriers, to take care of all our shipping needs. Once we have dispatched your order, we can no longer be held responsible for the delivery time. We do receive a tracking number and are able to track your order, should you request it. Shipping is calculated based on the weight of your order, and your location. Once you have placed your order online, we will calculate the shipping cost and send you a final invoice. If you would like to collect your order in person, our warehouse is located in Stellenbosch, Western Cape. Please contact us to arrange for collection.
1. Shipping Address
- Please provide us with a valid shipping address, where someone will be able to receive the delivery between 8:00 - 16:30, Monday - Friday.
- We do not accept P.O. Box or Postnet details as valid delivery addresses.
- Should no one be available to receive the order, it will be returned to UTi's dispatch location, and will be shipped out again the following working day. This may for obvious reasons cause a delay in receiving your order.
2. Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of a cleared payment in full, unless otherwise arranged.
- Goods are only dispatched on a Tuesday or Thursday, unless otherwise arranged.
- Please allow 4 to 5 working days for delivery after payment has cleared in our bank account.
- For international orders, you will be responsible for organising and booking your own shipping, unless otherwise prearranged with us.
- The pricing excludes installation and training costs, unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of imported stock is subject to availability from the supplier and will be available between 8 (eight) to 14 (fourteen) weeks from date of payment of deposit.
- Delivery of locally supplied stock, is subject to availability from the supplier and will be available between 2 (two) to 6 (six) weeks from date of payment of deposit.
- If items are not collected within 6 (six) weeks of arrival, the company may exercise the option to re-sell the items.
3. Signing for Goods Received
Please check the delivery carefully for signs of possible damage before you sign to say that you have received your order in good condition. Please note that the outer packaging on heavier items often become damaged during transit. In most cases this will have no impact on the goods themselves and this means that the packaging will have served its purpose in protecting your order. In the extremely unlikely event that you receive an order which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately.